Friday, July 24, 2009

baby fever

hey ppl
so damn awesome
heeheehee

well
here's some of my favourites..
zac efron

taylor lautner

this one's so obvious..
if u don't know, ask the specs..

and this.. anonymous 1
he should know..
looks exactly like him when he was young..
too bad something wrong with the photo..
crooked left face =[

anonymous 2

anonymous 3

anonymous 4

anonymous 5 (pretty!!!)

and last
is my favourite
ed westick aka chuck bass
this kid is soooooooo handsome / pretty~!!!
(btw, just realized, he / she looks like my crawford clazmate Gregory Charalambous XD)

forgive me
im forever having an alltime baby fever..
=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eyyy,,,
d last pic olmos like a face of hermonie[harry potter gurl character]

zm said...

haha.. thx thx.. i noe my daughter is pretty..
she's going to hogwarts soon..XD