Monday, July 27, 2009

last holiday


as the train sped up
my mind sank
and flashbacks ran

the last holiday
was probably the most interesting holiday i had
  • completed higher diploma with vhp
  • had a lovely and enjoyable ipoh & pangkor trip with friends
  • highlighted my hair red and i loved it
  • slacked at home with lots of movies and series
  • got in a relationship
  • and was really happy..for some time
  • felt thoroughly depressed and hollow around the days that dad left for a decade
  • complete breakdown after receiving the news regarding the hse in mentakab
  • and ended the relationship when i could not have felt more worse
  • started working in gelatissimo
  • knew a couple of really great workmates
  • and stopped being depressed by working everyday without any offdays
  • had a relaxing trip to lang tengah and knew a few ppl who became kinda important
  • cheered up bit by bit everyday by the fun working environment and workmates
  • fixed a couple of awkward friendships
  • found my happy self again
  • happily welcomed my cousin back from vietnam
  • very very enjoyed accompanying my cousin and being accompanied for 2 weeks
  • loved my work and workmates so much that i worked till the last day of my holidays
yep thats about it
a summary of my 4 months holiday
ending with a heavy heart, but a contented one..

to me
it was the best holiday

5 comments:

bunbun said...

got in a relationship???
wei no update me det time~

min92min said...

Hmmm
I'm curious about that too
The sentences
GOT IN A RELATIONSHIP
And
ENDED THE RELATIONSHIP WHEN I COULD NOT HAVE FELT MORE WORSE

zm said...

what? tan kee boon y u reading my blog one!! since when?

so curious for what..end liao la..but i thought u noe geh..

Anonymous said...

I don't know at all lehh
Just some times heard u and Syn talking about something I don't know but I didn't bother
=]

P/S
You know who am I right
I can't log in my account
=.=

bunbun said...

heeheeee~~
dun welcome me isit??
den i dun read lo~~
det time meet up oso no tell me... suan liao~~