Friday, October 16, 2009

dear silent readers

well
mum said to me that day
many ppl are concern about you huh, what you written in your blog..
(i know she meant this)

apparently
my cousin read my blog
n told another cousin about it
and she told my aunt about it
n my aunt told my mum about it
n later then
another aunt also told my mum about it
only in a much more exaggerating tone
hahahaha
my lovely 38 family
can't keep no news

anyway
how come they thought it was such a big matter huh
i wouldn't have posted it if it was such a big matter kay
listen to me..
im TOTALLY F-I-N-E
not going crazy
not going miserable
and definitely not gonna explode soon

so stop worrying you people
hahahah
and it's fine if you read my blog
or else i wouldn't have posted the link on fb
don't need to act invisible
feel free to mark your presence
=)

4 comments:

guin3apig said...

Ahh..you know that there's no secrets in our family..which is kind of disturbing..sometimes.
It's like the my Jealousy post last year!
Maybe you'll get a talking like me! Haha
I'm sure you won't want that.
Anyway...I think I'm the "cousin" >.<
Sorry for causing you problems...
See you in..72 hours probably?! ^^

zm said...

hmm.. u got me wrong this time..
i dont find it distubing.. i find it funny!!
i dun mind a 'talking'
coz i'd really like to know what they're thinking..haha..
and.. u're not the cousin..dont worry..
see you dear!

Tan Chill Hong said...

Hey... don't worry who's the cousin or not lah... we the aunties just loooooove to know how you all think that's why we squeeze and dig everywhere we can, out of ONE BIG intention... LOVE.

Unlike you folks, we aunties grew up in such environment with no little talks with mom, no hugs, no communication whatsoever. Thus, we may not know exactly how new generation communicate & express and we wish to learn along with you all too.

All of the above again out of ONE BIG intention... LOVE.

zm said...

hahahaha.. thanks^^
free to squeeze and dig around..LOL

btw, are u planning to give me a 'talking' in cny? hahahaha