Monday, August 3, 2009

birthday wishes

just some stuff to place in my memories

this is the first wish i've got this year
from one who i barely know and who barely knows me
thanks for the effort to send this to me

this is the sweetest little msn message i've got
from one i dearly love
this someone is the kind who doesn't ever speak out stuff like this
so this is one i treasure alot
thanks, i mean it


a simple one
from one i thought would not wish
the same two words felt different coming from this someone
thanks for doing so

and also
to the one who wished me in msn facebook and twitter
thanks XD

and last
to the one who called me with the house phone to wish me
thanks


i dont need expensive gifts
i just need these dear stuff
which might be rubbish to anyone else
but are priceless to me

No comments: