Friday, August 14, 2009

swifty pranks mcd

Taylor Swift being interviewed at sydney radio station
and she pranks mcdonalds on the radio
LIVE!!
dont have to watch it, just listen
phone call starts at 1:43


[pink as TS, blue as mcd operator]

skews me..
sorry?
skews me..
yep..
i was just at ur drive thru..
yep..
u erm..u'all did not put my french fries.. in my order..
do u think that u could do that for me..if i came back around..
could u put that in it for me..
what was your order?
skews me..
what was your order?
i had..a chocolate milkshake..
it's what i get evry single time i go to mcdonalds back in alabama but..
here..u did not put my french fries in here..so..
i was wondering if u could give me.. my french fries i got..
can u tell me what your order was please?
i got..my cheeseburger..i got..a diet coke..fries..
and a chocolate shake..
and u did not give me my fries..
so..u came *** drive thru? (*** = dono what he said)
i came all the way down here..erm..
and i like to have fries with my meals..
and when i order them..
it would be amazing..if u could just put them in there..
could you please..
skews me?
=tuuuuuutt=

No comments: