Sunday, August 16, 2009

to 13 of you

[just crap]

i cared because i felt the way you felt before, so no need to thank me.
i shouldn't and wouldn't go there again as it does me no good, it applies to you too.
sorry i didn't bid you goodbye, im a little heartless i know.
now i totally get how you feel then, and my god it sucks.
you make times fun, so thank you.
you treat me the best, i'm feelin' extremely grateful.
i by all means wish you to stay happy, that's all i can do for you.
i love you so much so go be happy, just don't forget your friend me.
you treated me the best, i won't ever forget.
i don't hate you, you're just annoying most of the time.
i miss chatting times, stop hiding in your room.
still miss you lots, i'm sure you already know.
i can't lose you, so take care.

i just needed a place to crap
twitter space is too limited
i dont wanna post many twitz
each line is for a different person
but im sure by next week i'll forget who it's to

No comments: