Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Janice & Sonia

check out these two amazing girls
Janice and Sonia
or they call themselves Jayesslee in youtube
i think it means J-S-lee..(their surname is lee? i dunno..)
anyway, they sing great
i especially love the overlappings parts which they have in every song =)
yea.. i spent my whole afternoon watching their every song in youtube~
huh? it's my study week??
uhh..err.....

here goes my favourite ones..

you probably saw this one on fb already
Officially Missing You

All I hear is raindrops, falling on the rooftop
Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go
'Cause this pain I feel, it wont go away
And today, I'm officially missing you

I thought that from this heartache, I could escape
But I fronted long enough to know
There ain't no way
And today, I'm officially missing you

Ooh, can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby, say it stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially

All I do is lay around, two ears full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall (face on the wall)
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don't even know you at all, I don't know you at all

And I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
I guess it's safe to say, baby, it's safe to say
That I, I'm officially missing you

Ooh, can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby, say it stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially

Well I thought I could just get over you babe
But I see that's something I just can't do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can't find a way, to let go of you

Ooh, can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Ohh it stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially missing you yeahhhh
All I hear is raindrops ohh yeahh
And I, I'm officially missing you

p/s: it sounds easy to sing rite? but it's actually kinda difficult, or maybe my singing sux =P try it without the music~

***

here's a cute one..i get tongue tied trying to sing along
The Bubblegum Song

Pink and Purple
Blue and Orange
Green and White
and Yellow

Chew till soft and
blow blow blow
See the bubble
grow grow grow

pop pop pop
pop pop pop pop pop pop!

* * *
Freedom Train

This old freedom train is coming
bound for love and glory there ain't
none who can't afford it so you
better climb aboard it singin'

Freeeeedom gotta have
Freeeeedom gotta have
Freedom
Freedom
Freedom

***

btw,
they're koreans which grew up in sydney, aus.
i think J would love 'em hahah..
since they're pretty n korean n have short hair
he would give me this face --> =DDDDDDDDDD
lol..
here's the only 2 korean songs they posted

and u might already noticed
they're twins
i hope i had a twin as well..
mm i think i said that before rite..

2 comments:

guin3apig said...

They are so so so so cool!!!
I might show my Korean friend this video ^^
But I could only watch 2 of the videos >.<
Because there's a problem with my youtube
Anyway, cool post!

zm said...

ughhh..
u really must watch the 1st 1.. im playing it for the 2nd day non stop d..haha