Wednesday, December 2, 2009

de-trash

de-trash -ed my room..
if there's such a word..hmm..

seriously, it took me 3 days..
mainly because i was having a dilemma..
throw or not? yes it's useless.. but.. it has sentimental value~ but.. keep for what.. @#$%&!

i think the stuff i throw the most is the stuff of an artiste that i used to collect crazily
nonid to mention who ba..so easy..if u knew me during 2005-2007 u would noe..
i threw away the magazines, the newspaper cuttings, the posters(some even with signature 1 eh), etc..
n kept his 4 albums(of coz cannot throw rite), 2 sign photos with my name written, n i think dats all..
but i did cut out some of those magazine n newspaper parts(only those parts with me) n stick in my erm..book..
now think back..walao eh i crazy till in magazine n newspaper, siao ah..
c down thr..pic 1&2~
pic 3 juz some rojak stuff..
pic 4 is stjohn flag day things, year 95-97 n 01-06
pic 5 erm..some memories with YY & KK.. YQK~ =D
pic 6 is stuff from term3 xmas theme service..my masterpiece.. miss dat time much.. =)

next, my treasure box..
no gold no diamond..just stuff i treasure..
yea including those candy wrapper n torn paper n broken cup handle
like i say, they have sentimental value..not trash!
spot anything u gave me? or u didnt even remember it exists? =)

ahh this..was our bible during wilayah training 2002..
our short case n foot drill bible..
written by our trainer/popo, chiewyin~
kept it for 8 years, i finally threw it away..
n threw alot of stjohn stuff away..
not the notes, just those secretary stuff..
.../-/.---.
.---/---/..../-./.----.
.-/--/-.../..-/.-../.-/-./-.-././.---.
it means ST JOHN AMBULANCE
found those signalling notes..lol

n i threw this away..=(
its old n dusty n the wheels always come off n roll behind the cupboard..so..goodbye sports car~ T.T

last time J said that i am nostalgic
i guess he's rite..

***

i got my hair cut ytday~
1 palm-length shorter (my palm..)

christmas is 22 days away =D
*early merry xmas!*

2 comments:

guin3apig said...

So..your history of the artists that you like
1. Zai Zai
2. Daniel Lee
3. Taylor Swift
Hmm...throw all Daniel's stuff, huh?
Wonder when I will stop loving Jolin and Leehom.
Do you think there's a possibility?

zm said...

== y list it out..LOL