Wednesday, December 16, 2009

first half of December

~December~
i love this month
second after August, my birthday month
it's a month of holidays, Christmas, n the anticipation of new year plus CNY
just lovely <3

i had a lovely first half of December too
it was all about 1u, shopping, movies, lazing around and more 1u..
really, i was at 1u for about 1 week straight when chyn (aka nikku*** lol) was here
my 2nd home lol
here r some pics..others r in fb~

a day out with chyn
"pou" in 1u from morning till evening..

soft toys =D

out shopping with sis
the salesgirl in this shop asked me if we were on school holiday
n asked if i finished my 假期作业
lol wtf
i havent heard dat word 假期作业 since god knows when
im college student prizzz..

the movies watched
y is the last 1 like that?
coz someone brought home the movie tix n forgot to bring to me hmmph~
New Moon (super nice)
Jump (bakchi movie..)
New Moon (of course nice if not i wont go 2nd time rite)
Couples Retreat (ok ok la..)
Mulan (not bad geh..but give me nightmare wtf..)
Zombieland (must watch..super duper funny!!)

seems like my holiday is spending money non stop?
no lor i got earn money also..
1 day help out in mum office rm45
4 days in taylors open day rm250
rm295 all havent take yet..ishh..

taylors open day was seriously fun..
though tired like shit n work like bangala
got bruises, got cuts, n got "water bubble" on my toes
but still, it was fun
n knew some new friends =)
ahh, and the campus.. it's... wow..
so damn big, u have to take a boat from one side to another
hahaha ok im exagerating, but there is a lake in the middle..
so finally we have something that at least looks like a school
=DDDDD

yup dats about the first half of my December
=)

---

btw
a question for any guys reading this..
u noe the so called singer 瑶瑶/郭书瑶?
do u like her? and why why WHY?
i just reaaaaaallly dont understand why those ppl like her..
few days b4 i joined the "We hate 郭书瑶" group in fb
then fren A commented "lol..she step on ur tail meh"
n fren B commented "y hate her o..she so nice leh..i also wan 爱的抱抱"
爱的抱抱wtf!

---
to alex
to ans ur Q bout childhood 怪癖
hmm i cant really think of wad kind of 怪癖 i have
or maybe this can count as 1?
when young, b4 i can eat by myself,
i can take hours to eat 1 meal..
mum hates to feed me
aunt hates to feed me
everyone hates to feed me
once the food in my mouth i will bite few times n leave the food in my mouth..
then kena scold then bite few times again n stop..
so in the end it takes hours for me to finish
annoying child..lol
ohyea another 怪癖 i had was ermm..
i dont crawl like other kids..
i move around by erm.. sitting n jumping with my butt..?
lol damn ugly to put in words..
anyway yea dats wad my mum told me
k then..cant think of any other 怪癖 jor..

---

heading to VIETNAM tmr~~~ weeeeee!!!
weisyn wait for me~~~ -^^-

No comments: