Sunday, November 11, 2012

friends worth keeping

This is my last weekend in Malaysia before heading off. I had a good day, all positive energy surrounding me. I even cooked! It's so once in a blue moon thing. But I have to say it's a little weird, the only pasta I have at home is vegeroni, and the only canned sauce i have is carbonara, it usually doesn't go together but oh well..


And if you noticed, my carbonara sauce has eggs in it hahahahhaa.... I just like adding eggs in whatever I cook lalalaaa.. Yummy nonetheless.. I am not lying.

Oh and I went jogging with the sister. Also once in a blue moon thing. I haven't jogged for more than half a year! Unhealthy me >_<  I use to be able to jog for quite a long journey back in high school. But I suck now. Big time.

For late dinner/supper, I went to try out the newly opened In House Cafe at Kota Damansara with the lovely couple, J&S. Nice place, nice environment, really nice food, with super nice company. =) I just wish the wifi was better.



Time, distance and life in general tend to pull people apart, but through all that, you get to see who stays and who are those worth keeping. I'm definitely gonna miss you guys a whole lot after leaving. <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">


And you girl, we are very different in personality and yet we could click, I treasure that. =) Thanks for being my listener and in turn, 'I give you permission to bore me.' Anytime. I meant that when I said it. *winks*


No comments: