Friday, November 9, 2012

Falling in place

So, since last time, so much has changed, but only for the better.

It's funny when you update your blog so seldom and when you come back to it and reading the previous post, you feel that you can tell that previous you so many things, like 'Oh screw those worries, things may seem bad but they will turn out just fine.'

I'm finally seeing things ahead clear out from the mist.
Interviews, check.
Acquire offers, check.
Nice position nice pay nice benefits nice company nice location, check.
Work permit, check.
Background check, check.
Medical check, soon.
Relocation, soon.
Start new job, soon! Yikes! =D

It's really miraculous seeing how things work out.
Beginning of the year, I was still planning to stay in Macau for him till the end of the year. Half a year ago, confused if I should stay for him or head home for my own. Few months ago, still jobless and feeling a tinie bit unsure if my decision to leave was right.
Now to think back, I was lucky to follow my own heart, and not stay and waste half a year more. I might not have got this job now, had I stayed, for unworthy reasons.
How miraculous, the pieces falling into its righteous place. =)



I'm going to Singapore again.
With my mood like this song above.

And this time, I'm gonna make it right. Make it count.
(if you know what I mean)

No comments: